Richard James - Shawl Collar Hyde Tuxedo in Wool Mohair
Brand: Richard James
When you think of a guy who looks great in a tuxedo, chances are high you’re picturing James Bond. And for good reason! British tuxes look damn classy, so we’ve brought you this shawl-collar version straight from Savile Row.
FIT: The Richard James Hyde tuxedo is a classic British fit: a structured shoulder, a trim waist and a longer jacket that hits at the end of the wrist. The trousers are a flat front, straight leg, fitting trim but not tight.
Fabric: 84% wool 16% mohair
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Shawl collar with silk satin facing
- Single-button jacket with silk satin covered button
- Two jetted pockets with one concealed coin pocket and two interior jacket pockets
- Double back vent
- Trousers have a zip-fly with hook and eye closure and side adjusters
- Unfinished hem
- Jacket is fully lined, trousers are half-lined
- Dry clean only when necessary
About Richard James: In 1992, Richard James burst onto the scene, infusing the very traditional and sometimes stodgy Savile Row with a young, modern feel. Nearly 25 years later, he is still known for his updated classics made with the same superior quality and attention to detail for which Savile Row has always been praised.