Richard James - Super 110s Hyde Suit in Grey Sharkskin
Brand: Richard James
When the occasion calls for a Savile Row fit, you go straight to the source. This Hyde suit by Richard James checks all the right boxes but still feels fresh and modern.
FIT: The Richard James Hyde suit is a classic British fit: a structured shoulder, a trim waist and a longer jacket that hits at the end of the wrist. The trousers are a flat front, straight leg, fitting trim but not tight.
Color: Mid-grey with tonal variation
Fabric: 100% super 110s wool. An all-season weight that is also durable.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Two-button jacket
- Genuine horn buttons
- Working buttonhole and flower loop
- Two slanted flap pockets with one concealed coin pocket and two interior jacket pockets
- Double back vent
- Trousers have a zip-fly with hook and eye closure and side adjusters
- Two side trouser pockets and one back pocket
- Unfinished hem
- Jacket is fully lined, trousers are half-lined
- Dry clean only when necessary
About Richard James: In 1992, Richard James burst onto the scene, infusing the very traditional and sometimes stodgy Savile Row with a young, modern feel. Nearly 25 years later, he is still known for his updated classics made with the same superior quality and attention to detail for which Savile Row has always been praised.