Thing Fabrics - House Sandals in Navy
Brand: Thing Fabrics
These house sandals are equal parts fun and practical. When you take off your gross outside shoes when you come indoors, put on this modern take on the traditional Japanese house slipper. Made in cotton terrycloth, they keep your house clean, your feet comfy, and they are washable, unlike most slippers.
Details and Care:
- Made in Imabari, Japan
- 100% cotton terrycloth with canvas sole
- Hand wash and air dry. Or can be machine washed in a laundry net and air dried.
- Note: these are intended for indoor use only. Not recommended outdoors, or on rough surfaces.
Measurements and Fit:
- Unisex item
- Size 1 fits men's size 6-8 / women's size 8-10
- Size 2 fits men's size 8-10 / women's size 10-12
About Thing Fabrics:
Imabari is a city on Japan's Shikoku island known for one thing -- towels. In fact, they have over 100 towel factories and a Towel Museum of Art. Enter Thing Fabrics, a modern homage to Imabari's history. They are a small company focusing solely on items made using cotton terrycloth fabric, combining playful color and design with centuries old manufacturing quality.