VELVA SHEEN - Crewneck T-Shirt in Washed Black
Brand: Velva Sheen
Velva Sheen’s t-shirts have just the right combination of great fit, soft hand, and the perfect palette of colors. This short-sleeved crew neck in soft jersey is also free of side seams thanks to their circular loom technique.
Details and Care:
- 100% cotton jersey. Fabric is super soft and slightly slubby.
- Garment dyed faded black (imagine a black t-shirt that's been washed 100 times)
- Made in the USA
- Shirt comes rolled in a paper sleeve
- Wash cold with like colors. Lay flat or hang dry to minimize shrinkage and preserve color.
Measurements and Fit:
- Sizing runs slightly small with a high armhole. Size up for a relaxed fit.
About Velva Sheen: Velva Sheen began operation in 1932 in Cincinnati, OH. Over the years they manufactured t-shirts and undershirts for the military and specialized in collegiatewear, but the 1990s brought financial hardship to the company, and the company's operations came to a halt.
In 2009 Velva-Sheen found a new champion in a small Japanese design firm who had known and loved the brand in its heyday. They got involved to bring the brand back to life and moved manufacturing operations to Los Angeles, one of the few regions where sportswear manufacturing has continued to thrive in the USA.