SHIPPING & RETURNS INFORMATION
- USA (contiguous):
- FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS (Fedex GROUND)
- Fedex 2-DAY = $18 FLAT RATE
- Fedex NEXT DAY = $38 FLAT RATE
- NON-CONTIGUOUS USA & TERRITORIES (Alaska, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Hawaii, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands):
- ORDERS $600 AND UP = FREE SHIPPING (Fedex)
- ORDERS $200-$599.99 = $18 FLAT RATE (Fedex)
- ORDERS UNDER $200 = $48 FLAT RATE (Fedex)
- CANADA & MEXICO
- ORDERS $600 AND UP = FREE SHIPPING (Fedex International)
- ORDERS $200-$599.99 = $18 FLAT RATE (Fedex International)
- ORDERS UNDER $200 = $48 FLAT RATE (Fedex International)
- ALL OTHER COUNTRIES
- ORDERS $600 AND UP = FREE SHIPPING (Fedex International)
- ORDERS $200-$599.99 = $28 FLAT RATE (Fedex International)
- ORDERS UNDER $200 = $58 FLAT RATE (Fedex International)
SHIPPING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
- Orders placed Tuesday-Friday will ship within 24 hours, and will often ship the same day.
- We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday. Orders placed on those days will ship on Tuesday
- If there is any problem with your order, or if for any reason a delay should occur, you will be contacted via email, at the address provided on your order
- PO / APO / FPO / DPO shipping:
- We can ship to post office boxes, military posts, and diplomatic posts via USPS Priority Mail for the same charge as standard ground shipping. If your shipping address is a post office box, please select the standard ground option when placing your order, and we will automatically ship via USPS at no additional charge. Please note that orders shipping to these locations may take an additional 24-48 hours to process, and that time in transit may take longer than standard ground shipping.
- Sales Tax (USA orders): We are required to charge sales tax on your purchase if it is shipping to an address in New York State. Orders shipping to any address outside of New York State will not be charged sales tax.
- Duties & Taxes (Orders outside the USA): All international orders are shipped on a DDU (delivered duty unpaid) basis. This means that when you make your purchase at brooklyn-tailors.com, you will not be charged any duties, taxes or fees, other than the price of the merchandise as shown on the website, and shipping charges as applicable. Please note that in most cases, your country's customs department will require you to pay some import duties and/or local sales taxes on arrival of your shipment. We are not able to calculate what these charges will be, since they will vary from country to country, and will also depend on the product type and value. We suggest researching the duties imposed by your country's customs office before placing your order. Many countries have exceptions for smaller purchases for personal use, in which case you may not have to pay any duties.
- Brooklyn Tailors is not liable for packages lost or stolen during transit. All claims should be filed with the appropriate courier by the customer.
- Please note, all shipments valued at $1000+ will require an indirect signature at the time of delivery. Someone must be home to sign for the package.
EASY RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
- Brooklyn Tailors Return and Exchange Policy: Brooklyn Tailors gladly accepts returns of unworn, unwashed, undamaged merchandise purchased in our retail store or through our web store for full refund or exchange within 30 days of receipt of purchase with original receipt or gift receipt (except for final sale items, see below). Returns cannot be accepted without a receipt. Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. Brooklyn Tailors does not provide returns or exchanges on any items that have been worn, altered, hemmed or otherwise changed.
- Return / exchange instructions: To return or exchange your purchase, re-package the item(s) along with your receipt. Please note whether you are returning or exchanging (specify what you'd like to exchange for) and the reason for the return, and seal the box securely. This does not apply to any final sale items, which cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Please ship your return to the following address:
ATTN: Returns Department
327 Grand Street
Brooklyn, New York 11211
- USA Returns and Exchanges (contiguous USA only): Brooklyn Tailors does not offer free return shipping. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you have two options:
- You can ship back the item(s) using the shipping method of your choice, at your expense. We recommend using a trackable service (Fedex, UPS, or DHL), and discourage the use of USPS.
- Or, as a convenience, we are happy to supply you with a pre-paid Fedex Ground return label for a flat rate of $8 per package. Email email@example.com to request a pre-paid FedEx return label. The $8 fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Alternately, online orders may also be returned or exchanged at either of our Brooklyn Tailors locations.
- If you would like to exchange your purchase for another item, we will gladly ship the exchanged item to you for free, anywhere in the contiguous USA. Upon receipt of your returned package, we will contact you via email to handle any price difference.
- International Orders & Non-contiguous USA territories: You are responsible for the safe return and delivery of your purchase to us, and must handle all shipping charges when sending your purchase back to us. We strongly recommend shipping your return to us via a trackable and insured service such as UPS, FedEx or DHL. If you would like to exchange for another size or item, you will be responsible for an additional flat-rate shipping charge of $45. We will contact you upon receipt of your return to collect this payment.
- Extended Holiday Return Policy: During the Christmas shopping season, we offer an extended period of time during which returns and exchanges can be made. The specifics of this policy will vary from year to year. If you do not see policies for the specific year in question posted on this site, please contact us via email for confirmation of the policy specifics.
- Alterations and Final Sale Policy: Any items listed as final sale either on the Brooklyn Tailors web store or marked in their retail store are not eligible for returns or exchanges. Additionally, any items that have been altered either at the customer's request by Brooklyn Tailors or a third party are final sale.
- If an item you purchased from brooklyn-tailors.com, or at one of our Brooklyn Tailors stores, is reduced in price within 7 days of your purchase, we will perform a price adjustment for you. A refund will be made upon request to in your original form of payment.
- To request a price adjustment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days based on the day and time noted on your purchase receipt. You will receive a response via email confirming whether your price adjustment was accepted and processed.
- Price adjustments will only be honored based on Brooklyn Tailors' prices as reflected on our official website and in-store. We are unable to perform price adjustments based on prices offered by other retailers on similar items.
- Price adjustments will only be honored for the exact same item in question, in the style, color, and version. For example, if you purchased an item in the color "black", you cannot request a price adjustment based on the price of that same item in the color "red".
- Note on "final sale" items: if you purchased an item that was subject to our regular return policy (not a final sale item), and within 7 days, that item is marked down further and designated as "final sale", you may request a price adjustment to that new "final sale" price. However, please note, in doing this, your purchase will then be classified as "final sale" and no longer be eligible for return or exchange.