BROOKLYN TAILORS - Classic White Cotton Broadcloth Dress Shirt
The BKT20 is our signature dress shirt. The fit is sim yet comfortable, with narrow shoulders and trim sleeves. There are rear darts at the waist to create a slimmer, contoured silhouette through the torso. The length is long enough to tuck in, but short enough to leave untucked. Note that our BKT20 shirt is a very similar fit to style BKT10. The primary difference is that the BKT20 is darted at the rear waist, which creates a slightly slimmer fit at the waistline, perfect for tucking in and dressing up.
- ORIGIN: 100% cotton woven in Czech Republic by Mileta
- WEIGHT: mid-weight broadcloth suitable for year-round use
- COLOR: white
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Collars and cuffs are constructed with a non-fused, free-floating interlining for a more natural drape and longer life
- Genuine rivershell buttons
- Moderately-structured point collar with removable collar stays
- Rear darts
- Raised front placket
- Single needle tailoring
- Split-back yoke
- Single barrel cuffs
- Machine wash cold - gentle cycle and lay flat to dry or dry clean.