30mm Belt in Grain Leather - Black
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This is our take on a classic dress belt: a 30 mm width, a refined slim metal buckle in the perfect finish, and the most elegant and discreet detailing and finishes. This is the only dress belt you'll ever want to own.
While all of our belt styles are versatile, and can be dressed up or down, we see this 30mm style as our most formal and classic. Its perfect with a tailored suit when you need to dress up for the office, weddings or special events.
- Italian grain leather in black
- 30 mm width
- Superfine edge stitching.
- Solid brass buckle made in Italy with an "living" finish that will age beautifully over time.
ABOUT THE MAKER
ABOUT THE MAKER
Saddler's is the best belt maker in the world that you've never heard of. Our Creative Director, Daniel, recently spotted one of their belts while visiting a small shop in Japan and knew he had to track down whoever made it. That search led him to a tiny family-run workshop in Parma, Italy. Saddler's belts was established in the 1960s and has been producing fine leather belts with the utmost level of skill and hand craftsmanship ever since. Despite this incredible expertise, heritage, and quality, Saddler's is virtually unheard of outside of Italy (they have a solid following in Japan and of course in Italy) and is sold nowhere else in the USA other than Brooklyn Tailors.
Daniel partnered with their design team to collaborate on this exclusive range of belts for Brooklyn Tailors, and we're extremely proud of the result.
- Exclusive collaboration with Saddler's, only available at Brooklyn Tailors
- Fully lined in natural leather.
- "Saddler's X Brooklyn Tailors" stamp on the back
- Comes with a Saddler's dust bag
- Made in Fidenza, Italy exclusively for Brooklyn Tailors
SIZE GUIDE - BELTS
Our belts are sized in centimeters, and the sizes available for purchase in the dropdown menu refer to the distance between the middle hole to the end of the buckle. Click here for a photo showing how the belt is measured. The belt shown in the photo is size 80cm. As you can see, the belt measures 80 cm from the middle hole to the outer edge of the buckle. The best way to determine your belt size is to either:
- MEASURE YOUR BODY: Wrap a tape measure around your waist at the height you would typically wear your belt. Pull it slightly tight, so there is some tension as there would be with a belt. Buy the size closest to your measurement.
- MEASURE A BELT YOU OWN: Measure a belt that fits you well in your closet, in the same way we describe above, and buy the size closest to your existing belt.
Or, for your convenience, please see the below size conversion chart which will show your suggested belt size in relation to the size you would wear in Brooklyn Tailors trousers (size 01 through 08) or in typical sizes from other brands.
|BROOKLYN TAILORS PANT SIZE
|US / UK PANT SIZING
OTHER SIZING NOTES TO CONSIDER:
- There are 5 holes on the belt spaced 2.5 cm apart. Therefore, the belt can potentially fit a waist size up to 5 cm smaller or larger than the labeled size. For example, a size 80 cm belt would measure as follows on the 5 holes:
- HOLE 1: 75 cm
- HOLE 2: 77.5 cm
- HOLE 3: 80 cm (middle hole)
- HOLE 4: 82.5 cm
- HOLE 5: 85 cm
- After some wear, belts will typically stretch and shape to the wearer. Depending on how tight you wear your belt, it can be expected to stretch 1 to 2 cm after wearing for some time.