BROOKLYN TAILORS - BKT50 Tuxedo Trouser in Black Super 110s
STYLE No. BKT50 – ‘TAILORED TUXEDO TROUSER’
Our BKT50 suit is the original Brooklyn Tailors product and the real reason we’re here today. Modern yet timeless, luxurious yet practical, these suits get the job done in style.
Our BkT50 Tailored Suit Trouser is cut slim through the seat and leg, with a tapered ankle and a medium rise.
- ORIGIN: Super 110s wool plainweave woven in Italy by Vitale Barberis Canonico
- WEIGHT: 260 grams/meter – a medium weight ideal for year-round use
- COLOR: black
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Half-inch contrasting stripe down leg in satin
- Trousers come pre-hemmed with the following inseam: Sizes 1-4: 30”, Sizes 5-7: 31” (Hem can be lengthened or shortened by a tailor as needed)
- Fully lined 2-piece skirted waistband with extended button tab closure
- Flat front
- Side adjusters (no belt loops)
- Lined to the knee with our signature gray and white striped lining
- Two slanted front pockets. Two besom rear pockets
- Dry clean only when necessary
- Made in Portugal
If a size is not shown, we are currently out of stock. In most cases we can special order it for you. Please contact us for further details.
*this item coordinates with our “Full Canvas Tuxedo Jacket - Black with Satin Lapel”
We offer coordinating bow ties to pair with this tuxedo, both in the silk grosgrain or in the Super 110s Black Wool.
About the BROOKLYN TAILORS PERMANENT COLLECTION: We put together the Permanent Collection to house our most popular and timeless suiting, shirting, belts, and neckwear. We keep these items in stock season after season and because of this, they seldom, if ever, go on sale.