Semi-Dress Belt in Clay Suede
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Saddler's is the best belt maker in the world that you've never heard of. Our Creative Director, Daniel, recently spotted one of their belts while visiting a small shop in Japan and knew he had to track down whoever made it. That search led him to a tiny family-run workshop in Parma, Italy. Saddler's belts was established in the 1960s and has been producing fine leather belts with the utmost level of skill and hand craftsmanship ever since. Despite this incredible expertise, heritage, and quality, Saddler's is virtually unheard of outside of Italy (they have a solid following in Japan) and is sold nowhere else in the USA other than Brooklyn Tailors.
Daniel partnered with their design team to collaborate on this exclusive range of belts for Brooklyn Tailors, and we're extremely proud of the result.
We designed this belt with style and versatility in mind, for the guy who needs a belt he can dress up and dress down as the occasion requires. This 25 mm belt is elegant but also sturdy and tough - the raised "padded" effect gives it a three-dimensionality. We think its as perfect to wear with one of our casual suits in tweed, cotton, or linen, as it is with a good pair of jeans and a t-shirt. And, isn't that what every guy needs these days?
- Exclusive collaboration with Saddler's, only available at Brooklyn Tailors
- Suede Italian leather in clay
- 25 mm width
- Superfine edge stitching.
- Solid brass buckle made in Italy with an "natural brass" finish that will age beautifully over time.
- Fully lined in natural leather.
- "Saddler's X Brooklyn Tailors" stamp on the back
- NOTE: Sizing is based on the distance of the buckle to the center hole (not the length of the belt). So, a size 85 will measure 85 cm from the buckle to the middle hole.
- Comes with a Saddler's dust bag
- Made in Fidenza, Italy exclusively for Brooklyn Tailors