BROOKLYN TAILORS - BKT50 Dinner Jacket in Brick Herringbone
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
BKT50 DINNER JACKET
The BKT50 Dinner Jacket is a 1-button jacket with a narrow shawl collar trimmed in contrasting silk grosgrain. The fit is the same as our BKT50 suit jacket: Slim with narrow shoulders, a moderately short body and sleeve, and a clean line that sits close to the body. The BKT50 is our signature suiting silhouette, known for being both modern and timeless.
- ORIGIN: 60% wool 40% cotton woven in Italy by Vitale Barberis Canonico
- COLOR: "Brick" - a muted red/brown color with a subtle herringbone weave.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Contrasting black wool fabric on lapel, buttons, and pockets
- Narrow shawl collar
- Fully lined with our signature gray and white striped lining
- Sleeves come with fully functional vents and buttons sewn on (without buttonholes). This allows for buttonholes to be added by your local tailor after adjusting sleeve length if so desired.
- One chest pocket and two besom pockets with contrasting satin at the hips
- Hand pick stitching along edges
- Double back vent
- Dry clean only when necessary
- Made in Portugal
This item coordinates with our "BKT50 Tailored Trousers in Red Brown Herringbone"