BROOKLYN TAILORS - BKT50 Tailored Trouser in Flecked Donegal Tweed - Lead Gray
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
STYLE No. BKT50-T Men's Handmade Tailored Trouser
Our BkT50 Tailored Trouser is cut slim through the seat and leg, with a tapered ankle and a medium rise.
- ORIGIN: 100% Wool Woven in Italy by Campore
- WEIGHT: Medium-heavy (Great for fall and winter)
- HAND FEEL: Donegal tweeds, originally worn by Irish hunters and workers, are meant to be rugged and rustic. This was "workwear" before it was a fashion statement. This Italian interpretation carries on that tradition, with a sturdy texture that will keep you warm and protected, without feeling too heavy, stiff or rough.
- COLOR: "Lead Gray" - Dark gray, with a multitude of fun colors (bright yellow, pale blue, and white) flecked throughout the fabric in an random allover manner.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Genuine horn buttons
- Trousers come pre-hemmed with the following inseam: Sizes 01-04: 30”, Sizes 05-07: 31” (Hem can be lengthened or shortened by a tailor as needed)
- Lined 2-piece skirted waistband
- Extended tab closure on waistband, with hook and button
- Flat front
- Belt loops
- Lined to the knee with our signature gray and white striped lining
- Two slanted front pockets. Two besom rear pocket with button and loop closure.
- Dry clean only when necessary
- Made in Portugal
This item can be worn as a separate trouser, or paired with its matching jacket.