BROOKLYN TAILORS - BKT35 Unstructured Jacket in Flecked Donegal Tweed - Lead Gray
Brand: Brooklyn Tailors
STYLE No. BkT35 - Unstructured Jacket
Our BkT35 Unstructured Jacket is cut similarly to our more constructed BkT50 suit jackets - slim through the body and sleeves, with a narrow shoulder and high armhole. But, the BkT35 model is tailored with a lighter, softer construction, giving the jacket a more casual, soft, easygoing feel overall. It has a completely natural (unpadded) shoulder, unlined body, and a lighter-weight half canvas in the main body of the jacket.
- ORIGIN: 100% Wool Woven in Italy by Campore
- WEIGHT: Medium-heavy (Great for fall and winter)
- HAND FEEL: Donegal tweeds, originally worn by Irish hunters and workers, are meant to be rugged and rustic. This was "workwear" before it was a fashion statement. This Italian interpretation carries on that tradition, with a sturdy texture that will keep you warm and protected, without feeling too heavy, stiff or rough.
- COLOR: "Lead Gray" - Dark gray, with a multitude of fun colors (bright yellow, pale blue, and white) flecked throughout the fabric in an random allover manner.
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Completely unpadded in the shoulder and unstructured in the body, for a relaxed, casual drape
- Rolling 3-button jacket
- Patch pockets
- Top-stitched detailing throughout
- Genuine horn buttons
- Narrow notch lapel
- 3 buttons on sleeve
- Unlined in the body/lined in the sleeves
- Center back vent
- 2 interior pockets
- Dry clean only when necessary
- Made in Portugal
This jacket can be worn as a separate blazer, or paired with its matching trouser.