BROOKLYN TAILORS - BKT50 Tuxedo Jacket in Navy Super 110s
BKT50 TUXEDO JACKET
The BkT50 tuxedo features a 1-button jacket with a narrow peaked lapel trimmed in contrasting black satin. The fit is the same as our BkT50 suit jacket: slim, with narrow shoulders, a moderately short jacket and sleeve, and a clean line that sits close to the body. The BkT50 suit is our signature suiting silhouette, known for being both modern and timeless.
- FABRIC ORIGIN: Super 110s wool plainweave woven in Italy by Vitale Barberis Canonico
- WEIGHT: 260 grams/meter – a medium weight ideal for year-round use
- COLOR: Midnight Blue
DETAILS AND CARE:
- Covered satin buttons
- Satin contrasting fabric on lapel, buttons and pockets
- Narrow peak lapel
- Fully lined with our signature gray and white striped lining
- Sleeves come with fully functional vents and buttons sewn on (without buttonholes). This allows for buttonholes to be added by your local tailor after adjusting sleeve length, if so desired.
- One chest pocket & two besom pockets with contrasting satin at the hips
- Hand pick stitching along edges
- Double back vent
- Dry clean only when necessary
- Made in Portugal
*this item coordinates with our "BKT50 Tailored Tuxedo Trouser in Midnight Blue with Black Satin Stripe"
About the BROOKLYN TAILORS PERMANENT COLLECTION: We put together the Permanent Collection to house our most popular and timeless suiting, shirting, belts, and neckwear. We keep these items stocked season after season and because of this, they seldom, if ever, go on sale.